Thursday, March 29, 2012

Started tracking calories again

I really need to lose weight by this October - when my sister is getting married. I am the matron of honor, and because my sister loves photography, I'll be in a lot of photos she is going to share. I want to lose about 25 pounds and the wedding is in roughly 25 weeks! I need to have a 500 calorie deficit every day! I started counting calories again today. I forgot how little I can eat to lose weight:( But it's good to make me think twice when I eat. For example, normally I would have 2 chicken patties which would be...

2 chicken patties: 400 calories
2 buns: 220 calories
Mayo: 100 calories (assuming I split 1 tablespoon over the two)
Total: 720 calories

What I did tonight:
1 chicken patty: 200 calories
1 bun: 110 calories
Light sour cream with seasoned salt: 40 calories
Total: 350 calories

Saved 370 calories

So, already I am making better decisions. I just have to be motivated to track.

No comments:

Post a Comment