Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Big Fat Fail

So, it's been about three months since I last posted.  You would think by now I would have lost of bunch of weight and would be well on my way to looking awesome in my bridesmaid dress this October.  Well, I failed. I don't know what I weighed last time I mentioned it on here, but I have been in the 190's recently.  So sad.  It's hard to believe that 2 years ago around this time of the year I was in the 140's.

This Friday is the 6th, which means I have 3 months until the wedding.  I tried on my dress back in April and it fit - barely. I think I weigh even more now.  So at the very least I need to lose enough just to fit in the dress... It take like 5 months to order and we will only get them about 1 month before the wedding.  I wouldn't have time to order a size bigger. 

I need to do this! 
I need to do this! 
I need to do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment