Saturday, February 11, 2012

Only 10 pounds away

No, not 10 pounds away from goal but 10 pounds away from a place I don't want to be.  I just weighed in and for the first time in my life I was 190 pounds!  Damn:(  I'm really going in the wrong direction.  I have not been keeping up on my new year's resolutions (eat 2 veggies every day and track calories) so that is probably most of my problem.  I really need to get back on track and get this weight going in the right direction!  I just wish I didn't crave "bad" food so much.

I just calculated that there are 34 more weeks until my sister's wedding. I want to lose at least 30 pounds by then. So I have to lose about a pound a week. Ugh.  Sadly I don't want to deprive myself that much.  Where did my motivation go?

No comments:

Post a Comment