Thursday, July 16, 2015

Delaying my urges to eat

I'm already hungry it's only a few hours into the day and I'm starving. I already had a fruit smoothie, a few chips and some cottage cheese. I learned I shouldn't go on Pinterest anymore because all those delicious brownies and macaroni and cheese recipes look so delicious. Instead I'm sitting here with a cup of green tea and a splash of mint in it to hopefully try to delay eating. I figure I can trick my brain for about a half hour with some hot liquid in my belly. And then if I chew a piece of sugar-free mint gum afterwards but I'm not going to be hungry for as much food. I'm not counting calories but so far I'm guessing I've only had about 300 or so far. I have set aside some items for every time I think I'm hungry to hopefully prevent me from eating too much. I'm not starving myself, but at least I'm trying to delaying every time I want to eat so that hopefully by the end of the day I've had one less meal or snack. So whenever I'm hungry I'll have a cup of tea, chew some gum or chew on a whole clove. Another item I've been using the fiber pills since they are only like 5 calories a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment