Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Up to 195 and feel exhausted

Wow, it's been over 2 years since I've posted. I have been right around 195 for the past 6 months or so. I've noticed especially in the past few weeks now that it's getting hot and humid outside, that I start to sweat within a minute of doing anything that requires even minor exertion. I need to drop some weight and get in better shape.

I know what works best for me is counting calories, but I hate doing that. There are some weeks I work lots of hours so I don't really want to go through the hassle, but I don't know if I can lose weight without counting. For now I'm just going to try to be a little more mindful of what I eat, not eat as much and not eat as often.

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. I'm going to read my old posts now so see if anything inspires me.

I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment